The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Revenge of the Sith Sourcebook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Revenge of the Sith Sourcebook Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a little something I cooked to cheer you up. Call it a motivational poster:

vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, nice.

You stitch that one together, or you find it ?

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sticthed it myself, certainly. Seeing as the prequel books covers are my creations. I just wanted a chance to see the whole series together. We'll get there, eventually. I'm sure of it.
Doomhead
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just two words......

FREAKING AWESOME!!!

http://www.box.net/shared/cn6f7sdkog
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work Gry Smile

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covers look great, Gry, Thank You Very Happy Here is San Hill, I included his involvement in the creation of General Grievous since it was information that did have an effect on Episode III. Next I am working on Shu Mai.

Thanks
Cody

San Hill was the chairman of the Intergalactic Banking Clan. He was from the planet Muunilinst and of the Muun species. He also was one of the key leaders in the Confederacy of Independent Systems, however San Hill will be remembered more for having financed the creation of General Grievous. On Grievous’s home planet of Kalee, They owed a massive debt and his people suffered under an embargo, both being the sanctions of the Republic for waging a war against their neighbors the Huk. Hill offered to take on the debt and manage to ease the embargo in exchange for Grievous's services. This way he succeeded in recruiting the General into the Collections and Security Division of the Banking Clan. Later, when Grievous showed a little back bone and left to continue the War on his own, Hill considered assassinating him, but he feared the eventual vengeance of the Kaleesh people. So he turned to Poggle the Lesser and Count Dooku to arrange for his permanent servitude. They planted a bomb on Grievous’s personal ship and when Grievous left, it exploded causing near fatal injuries to the Kaleesh General. Once the body was retreved, he was kept alive in a Bacta tank until his cyborg body was ready. San Hill had funded everything, from the bomb on Grievous’s ship to the cyborg frame that now supported Grievous’s very life. However his secret goal was to create a military leader that could counter Dooku's growing political influence in the Separatist movement. Later on as the Clone Wars began San Hill and the IG Banking Clan were the primary objective in the Battle of Muunilinst. San Hill was eventualy captured and arrested by Obi-Wan Kenobi, but later escaped Republic custody. In the later stages of the Clone Wars, San Hill was hidden on Utapau along with the other members of the Separatist Council by General Grievous. Then as the Republic forces tighten the noose in the outer rim worlds, they would later be moved to Mustafar, where San Hill would eventually meet his untimely demise. On Mustafar, Sidious contacted the Separatist council one final time, assuring them that they would be taken care of by his new apprentice. As Darth Vader entered the Separatist command center, San Hill rushed to greet the new Sith Lord, saying "On behalf of the CIS leadership, I would like to be the first to—". To this, Vader sadistically replied "Very well. You can be first". When Vader throws back his hood, Hill instantly recognizes him as being former Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, moments before he is cut down by one swift stroke of Vader's lightsaber.

"I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request."

"But why is the rum gone?!"
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That collection of covers you posted Gry, I have only one reaction to it. It's as freaking sweet as the HAT.
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is Shu Mai, I already had her almost finished so I am going to go ahead post her. Also I changed the ending to Nute Gunray's bio. Once I got to looking up what Vader said to each individual. I found what he said to Gunray kinda funny. Laughing

Shu Mai

Shu Mai was the President of the Commerce Guild. She was a member of the Gossam species from Castell. She was also was one of the key leaders of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Durring the Clone Wars, Shu Mai Mai was involved in the setting up of the CIS "shadowfeed", which broadcast Separatist propaganda and operated similarly to the Republic HoloNet News. While setting up the Shadowfeed Shu Mai remained busy. On the planet Bassardo, Shu Mai attempted to gain the support of Republic-aligned worlds when she launched a verbal attack on the Republic for their actions on the planet. Supposedly, the clone troopers of the Republic had slaughtered entire mining villages, killing over four hundred natives in seperate battles with Separatist. Rather than let the Republic continue harming innocents, the CIS decided to surrender on the planet, though only to make themselves look good in the eyes of the galaxy. Then through the CIS Shadowfeed she addressed the shareholders of the Commerce Guild from the Inner Rim planet of Moorja. Because of bad weather conditions and ion storms of the world, the CIS had been unable to dispatch battle droids to fight against the Republic, but instead decided to use Gossam Commandos, Koorivar Foot Soliders and Neimoidian Gunnery Battalions. As many of the Separatist controlled worlds fell to the Republic onslaught, Shu Mai and the members of the Separatist Council meet with General Grievous on Grievous’s Flagship Invisible Hand to discuss there next move. It was here that Shu Mai began to realize exactly how important she had become. In a war of words with Count Dooku, Shu Mai had been told that her homeworld of Castell had fallen and that the Commerce Guild had become expendable. She then traveled to her compound on the Gossom colony world of Felucia. However by the time Shu Mai reached Feluucia it was under heavy attack by Republic Forces. Once she reached her compuound she was contacted by Grievous’s and told that she was to meet him and the rest of the Separtist Council at Belderone, but before she left she had put a protocol in place that if the planet were to fall under Republic control would poison the water supply and leave the planet completely useless. As Shu Mai and the Separatist fleet exited hyperspace they were greeted by the Republic Fleet, who had been waiting on them, releazing that there was no way to win, Grievous order a full retreat. After the Separtist defeat at Belderone Grievous relocated the Separtist Council to Utapau, where Shu Mai later found out that her protocal on Felucia had been initiated and that she could never return to her second home. Shortly after arriving on Utapau Grievous informed them that the Republic would soon track them to Utapau and that he was moving them to Mustafar where they would be safe. On Mustafar, Sidious would contact the Separatist council one final time, assuring them that they would be taken care of by his new apprentice. When Darth Vader entered the Separatist command center and began mercilessly slaying them one by one. Shu Mai begged for mercy saying "We were promised a reward—a handsome reward…" and the sith lords reply was as quick as his lightaber blade "I am your reward; you don't find me handsome?" as he removed her head with one smooth stroke of his blade.

Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is Poggle the Lesser, I am finishing up Po Nudo. WOW you talking about two very boring Bio's I looked through my comics and novels and even researched it on the internet. I still found nothing oh well.

Thanks
Cody

Poggle The Lesser

Poggle The Lesser was the Archduke of Geonosis and one of the founding members of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He was also the only member of he Confederacy that was an actual head of state and military, giving him some insight into military strategy. Poggle also assisted Count Dooku and San Hill with the rehabilitation of the General Grievous. Poggle's engineers were responsible for the cyborg body given to the fataly injured Grievous. During the Clone Wars, Poggle continued served on the Separatist Council and the board of executives that helped fund the war against the Republic. He served directly under Count Dooku and General Grievous. He was also one of only two members of the Separatist Council that knew of Darth Sidious. In the later stages of the war he was moved along with the rest of the Separatist Council to Utapau. Then following Count Dooku's death and Grievous's failure at Coruscant, Poggle and the other Separatist leaders were sent to Mustafar. Once on Mustafar they were contacted by Sidious, telling them that his new apprentice would be there to take care of them. Once Anakin arrived, Poggle was one of the first to realize that Sith Lord was not there to reward them but to execute them. Poggle used his staff to try and defend himself, but the Sith lord was more than a match for Poggle’s bone ecrusted staff, cutting through his staff along with his neck.

Sith'Ari Lizanthrin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Health Problems have kept my own works slow. I should be up and posting again soon.

Alexis
*smiles*
schnarre
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry I think it's safe to say that you've got members circling like vultures for the finished product! 8)
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just hope you have some other source of nourishment, otherwise you might starve out with the long wait....

Last edited by Gry Sarth on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
jmanski
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<--- Tummy is rumbling.... Very Happy
Commander Cody
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much to say, pretty boring fellow. Here is Po Nudo

Cody Rolling Eyes

Po Nudo

Po Nudo was an Aqualish Senator from the planet Ando and was a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. During the Clone Wars he was the chairperson of the Hyper-Communications Cartel, this was the Confederacy equivalent of the Republic's HoloNet, it used secret InterGalactic Banking Clan codes to broadcast. This posistion was given to Nudo by San Hill and Wat Tambor as a reward for bringing his home planet of Ando over to the Confederacy. During the Outer Rim Sieges Nudo along with the other Serpartist Council members we relocated to Utapau under the protection of General Grievous. Then shortly after the death of Count Dooku and General Gievous’s failed attempt to kidanap Chancellor Palpatine, Nudo and the Coucil were moved to the fortified Separatist Command Center on Mustafar. Here Nudo and the other Council members would receive one final reward for there loyalty to the Confederacy. After arriving on Mustafar they were contacted by Sidious, who told them that his new apprentice, Darth Vader, would be arriving soon to take care of them. When Vader arrived and began making his way through room kiling each member as he came to them, he made one single slash through Nudo’s side.

Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Separatists... what a bunch of losers.... Sorry you're having to deal with this crowd of uninteresting fellas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 57 of 74

Jump to: