The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

[Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview -> [Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awfulalex
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
"Yeah, sure. You can come," Corric said. "I'm Corric Tunlan, by the way. I don't think we ever got properly introduced. You can call me Mr. Corric or Mr. Tunlan, whichever you like better. We're going to have to figure out a proper name for you, too. Give me a day or two; I'll come up with something. Let's head back into the lounge---we've got some shopping to do."

The kid is beaming a smile ranging from mandible to mandible and his mandibles are flarred open. "Yes mr Corric, thank you mr Corric, Maybe I can get soem new clothes too?"

Matthias777 wrote:
He leads the Kid back into the lounge, saying, "If you'll excuse me for just a few, we can get this show on the road. Now that my cabin's open, I'm going to take the opportunity to change into something a little more civilized." He indicates his coveralls. "Back in five," Corric says as he turns and trots down the corridor towards his cabin.

The kid sits waiting for the expedition to get going. Wondering if Toba is ok it has been a while since he saw his friend.
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several moments pass and Corric emerges from his quarters looking a bit fresher than before.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal keys his comlink to each member of the crew, rather than using the intercom, and says quietly, "Can you come here to the lounge for a minute? I have something I want to show you..."

Once everyone shows up he'll replay the video.
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing Cal's call on the comlink, he ends his Force meditation and leave his quarters, heading for the lounge.

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
netjedi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyn being in the lounge excuses himself from Julan and readies himself to view the video.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kabakh takes a quick look at the two deactivated droids, noting the condition of the treadwell. Feeling sick to his power core, he slowing begins edging little by little towards the two. There's little doubt in his mind others within the crew, save Zerron and for maybe Cal, would understand how he's feeling seeing them like this. Toba would probably cheer at the sight, something that would disgust Kabakh. He wonders how many of them would be feeling the same way as he is at this sight if the victims in question had been organic.

Hearing Cal's summons, Kabakh mentally let's out a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to get any closer to the "bodies" and ever so slowly backs out of the port hold heading for the lounge.

Wanted Poster
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qassar comes into the lounge, looking much more rested then he did before.

"What is it? Oh Corric I have something else I want you to grab. Come to my cabin when we're finished here."

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mouse droid, have been acting up again we need to find out why and how, look at this video."

You may fire when ready
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamfke wrote:
Several moments pass and Corric emerges from his quarters looking a bit fresher than before.

Corric has shaved and changed out of his usual mechanic's coverall into his "street clothes". His BlasTech DL-6H is in its usual spot on his right hip, but only visible when his jacket is moved to the side. His vibroblade is within easy reach on the opposite hip, with a medpac attached to his belt just behind it. As he enters the lounge, he finishes clipping his comlink to the inside of his jacket lapel. "What, are we watching a holo or something?" he asks, smirking.

Orgaloth wrote:
Qassar comes into the lounge, looking much more rested then he did before.

"What is it? Oh Corric I have something else I want you to grab. Come to my cabin when we're finished here."

"Yeah, sure thing, Captain," Corric replies. I thought it was just Cal's lifeday, not the whole blinking crew's! he thinks to himself.
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The playback begins and everyone gathered sees Git's final images before being powered down, that of the mouse droid dragging away an arm of the Treadwell droid.
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toba stares at the collected folk, a sort of triumphant look on his face.

"So, now you see? I was right all along. We have an electronic mutiny in our hands, folks. The Dream, the mouse-droid...

He glances at the other droids around.

"...and who knows what else? If we don't do something about it fast, we're doomed for sure. Sooner or later it will be one our our arms being dragged across the floor by some maniac droid."

Toba looks at Bandon.

"Sure, some of us have arms to spare, but you get the point."
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's more than just limbs," Kabakh says as he looks at the video again. "That mouse droid has deactivated both Max and the treadwell and has largely dismantled the treadwell. I fear it may start on the ship next."

Wanted Poster
awfulalex
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kid looks at everyone, then at Toba
"I don't understand he seemed frightened and alone just like me. Let me look for him again."
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal shrugs. "Like I was saying before, I strongly suspect this thing is either tied directly into the AI system or it's been placed to wreak havoc. I personally think the first option is more likely, because the AI has only helped us so far."
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So you believe, Master Cal. But how much good is this AI doing us if it is in control of this mouse droid and having it take apart it's fellow droids and then possible the ship itself?"

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
Page 64 of 111

Jump to: