The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

[Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview -> [Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netjedi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Julan

"No Madam Julan, I was a protector of the House and her honor, not a Jedi. Kabakh is the Captain's servant droid [he points towards Kabakh] he is a Master of culinary delicacies, well when we can get him the right ingredients."

Wanted Poster
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiles, "Ah, too bad you're not a Jedi, we could use a few of those around to get the galaxy back in order. As for something to eat, I was hoping some gentle-being would treat a lady to some nice dinner and dancing while we were out shopping."
netjedi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Julan

"Well if you would like, I can point that out to Mister Corric for you."

Wanted Poster
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal puts his mind to thinking about ways to possibly find the mouse droid...
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamfke wrote:

Toba awakens in a pool of sweat, curled up in the corner of his bunk.

Toba is panting. He quickly touches his arms, legs and face, to make sure he's really still organic.

"Hufff.... oy, that's a bright start for a promising day..."

He gets out of bed.

"But at least that helped set my priorities straight. No more delays. The droids have to go, and I should probably start with the ones who cannot talk."

He steps out of his cabin and stumbles upon Cal.

"So, Cal. What's the bad news since I dozed off?"
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: Bandon retreated to his quarters after talking to Qassar.)

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay, we should inform the rest of the crew of our findings about that mouse droid, dont you think Cal?"

You may fire when ready
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal rolls his eyes as Dev makes his comment. Toba's just gonna LOVE this one...

"Yeah, you're probably right. Nothing we didn't suspect, though."

He looks over at Toba. "Well, without proof of whoever programmed that mouse droid to act as it is, Toba, it looks like your beliefs about droids being evil just might be right about ONE of them. Come here and take a look at what I downloaded from Git's memory banks...this is the last two hours before he went off-line."

He then shows the video to Toba.

((OOC- I'm reposting it here so people don't have to go back through four pages of story line to find it. Wink ))

Within moments, Git's memory records appear on Cal's computer. He sees an image of Dev working on the bounty hunter's dart and the poison it held. Fast forwarding, you come to the point where Dev tells Git to go find Cal. The image pans around from the work table where Dev was studying the poison to the door leading into the corridor beyond. As Git floated into the corridor, the image shows that he turned to head toward the lounge. The elusive mouse droid scrambles across the hall from one cargo hold to the other, dragging what looks like an arm from the Treadwell. Then suddenly the picture winks out and the memory track ends.
awfulalex
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamfke wrote:
Spotting the kid in mid-salute she smiles, "Oh! Hello there little one. Aren't we the little soldier!"

The kid looks flustered and stammers a little looking at the woman, he then stares at his feet and keeps quiet.

Last edited by awfulalex on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
awfulalex
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
Once safely out of earshot, Corric stops the Kid and kneels down in front of him. "Hang on there a sec, Troopie." He smiles amiably. "I don't know if the captain or anyone else has talked to you about this, but you and me...all of us...have to be really careful about things. We can't let anyone know who our resistance friends are, or even that we know them. But most of all, we can't let anyone know that we're part of the resistance. Even if we think we can trust them, we still have to be careful. Okay? Even if they're pretty ladies that we take shopping with us. Even if they have good food for us to eat. Nobody can know. Do you think you can remember all that?"

The kid stares at Corric and listens solemly as he talks then shakes his head. "Sure mister I understand, will not happen again. Can I come with when you go get supplies, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease "
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awfulalex wrote:
The kid stares at Corric and listens solemly as he talks then shakes his head. "Sure mister I understand, will not happen again. Can I come with when you go get supplies, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease "

Corric thinks for a moment. He didn't want to jeopardize the crucial shopping trip, and he didn't want to put the kid in harm's way...but he might come in handy. Besides, the kid's got durasteel skin anyway. He'll be fine, Corric rationalized. "Yeah, sure. You can come," Corric said. "I'm Corric Tunlan, by the way. I don't think we ever got properly introduced. You can call me Mr. Corric or Mr. Tunlan, whichever you like better. We're going to have to figure out a proper name for you, too. Give me a day or two; I'll come up with something. Let's head back into the lounge---we've got some shopping to do." He leads the Kid back into the lounge, saying, "If you'll excuse me for just a few, we can get this show on the road. Now that my cabin's open, I'm going to take the opportunity to change into something a little more civilized." He indicates his coveralls. "Back in five," Corric says as he turns and trots down the corridor towards his cabin.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing Toba enter the lounge, Kabakh shuffles off and heads towards Dev's improvised medbay quarters. He stays out of the medbay, but begins inspecting the area.He doesn't have a clue what he's looking for, all he knows is that the mouse droid attacked Git in this area. Perhaps it left behind some kind of clue.

(OOC: Perception)

Wanted Poster
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
Seeing Toba enter the lounge, Kabakh shuffles off and heads towards Dev's improvised medbay quarters. He stays out of the medbay, but begins inspecting the area.He doesn't have a clue what he's looking for, all he knows is that the mouse droid attacked Git in this area. Perhaps it left behind some kind of clue.

Other than being a bit dirty from the various comings and goings of all the different beings aboard, the corridor looks normal. As he is about to give up, he does notice an actuator shim lying in the passage leading into the port hold.

(OOC-The actuator shim is basically a sort of washer or spacer made of a high density plastic that is used to keep things like droid arms and legs from grinding against the chassis and wearing out. It's very thin, but is about 5 centimeters in diameter.)
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kabakh studies the actuator shim for a moment or two then looks to the port hold. He knows he should report his findings, but worries that using the ships intercom could result in the mouse droid hearing him and running for a new hiding hole. More than a little nervous since the mouse droid doesn't seem normal, Kabakh goes to the port hold to continue his investigations.

Wanted Poster
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scouring the hold, Kabakh sees where Qassar had been breaking down Max and the Treadwell. Though Max is still relatively in one piece, the Treadwell is almost completely gone. The only thing remaining is the droid's chassis and treads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
Page 63 of 111

Jump to: