The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Mature Content
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Mature Content Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Oh well. Love is all around us....
Athena
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: sontent Reply with quote

Okay I have one thing to say if two adult characters want to stay up all night "talking" its there own buisness considering its me and Chabit it s defeinatly our buisness and i may wanna hurt Boomer Embarassed
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...let me just step out of the blast radius... Shocked

Wink
Chabit Rane
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish this thread would die. I'll go get me a blaster and some grenades....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Boomer
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOST POPULAR THREAD ABOUT THE MOST POPULAR GAME!
to finance my 'vette!
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Chabit! Don't sweat it, brother.

I'm a Vice Admiral. I have some space on a Dreadnought I can lend y'all for a little while.

I'll even remove the web cams. Rolling Eyes

Wink
Chabit Rane
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only if I can use the main batteries on Boomer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno... I think Athena's already spoken for the first volley. You'll have to see how good a marksman she is. Razz
Chabit Rane
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Athena, go. (The cheering section chanting. Laughing )
Firehawk0220
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my players have down time, their characters frequently go into cantinas, bars, lounges or just walk down the street in an attempt to find some woman to nail. (Sadly I have no female players.)

One player, whos character is an X-Wing pilot went up to the bridge before a mission to hit on a female bridge officer. He got thrown off the bridge by the Captain, but really it was pretty funny.

We don't really play out the situations, I ask them what basic line of BS they are going to use and then I just make them roll for success or failure. If they fail, funny things happen. If they succeed then they mark down their conquests on their character sheets. (I use custom sheets that have listing for such things.) They also track their personal kills and what not.
Boomer
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firehawk, I feel sorry for your players.

I have male and female players. And I rarely see the people I game with ever do anything sexual in game, which I thought was due to the fact they got plenty in real life.

Than Chabit and Athena did it for story reasons. I am glad my players arn't being shallow, and I FINALLY got to use the sex rules! Laughing
to finance my 'vette!
Akari
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"finding some woman to nail"??? Shocked

Sorry, but thats as shallow as it can get! We do have "mature situations" in our games, but this is always in game context... Like a chance meeting turning into something more... Characters developing friendship and love with important and (originally) unimportant NPC's or maybe trying to find some undercover information about the owner of a brothel...

It might be that we as Europeans have a more relaxed point of view of that sort of thing then most Americans or it just might be that we have some rather romantically inclined players (me included). We have never used any kind of "sex rules" or even dice on any of this though. Its pure roleplaying and thats what makes it fun enough to persue, IMHO! Wink
Boomer
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rules are to determine the random, un-roleplayable aspects of sex.

Mainly, and most importantly, it determines wether or not the female involved get's pregnant.

But other than all of that, I leave the rest up to role-playing. The two characters of Chabit and Akari are having a very good relationship, and other than the unportected sex are still the most responsible characters in the group.
to finance my 'vette!
Firehawk0220
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akari wrote:
"finding some woman to nail"??? Shocked

Sorry, but thats as shallow as it can get! We do have "mature situations" in our games, but this is always in game context... Like a chance meeting turning into something more... Characters developing friendship and love with important and (originally) unimportant NPC's or maybe trying to find some undercover information about the owner of a brothel...

It might be that we as Europeans have a more relaxed point of view of that sort of thing then most Americans or it just might be that we have some rather romantically inclined players (me included). We have never used any kind of "sex rules" or even dice on any of this though. Its pure roleplaying and thats what makes it fun enough to persue, IMHO! Wink

They are doing what guys do. Their characters probably do stuff like that surely as guys do today in the real world, and surely as they go to cantinas looking for fights. It is just as natural.

Also, they have used those talents to get information or where the story centered around it.

Also do not think that their attitudes and actions go un-punished. One player randomly picked up this Twi'lek woman that worked on the ship. She's currently going fatal attraction on him.

The fact that I don't have female players is also why such chauvanistic attitudes are prevalent in my games. I wish I could change that, but there are no female players available to me at this time. I would actually love to see what the female perspective could do in my games.

Guys in America aren't about to role-play emotionally based mature situations in any fashion or form. Hence why the dice do all that work. That and I primarily use them for STD tracking and to determine pregnancy.

I've long since searched for female players in Dallas, but have come up empty.
Akari
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe... yeah, it looks like you need some fresh, inspired and double X chromosone blood in your campaign. Wink I'm a liiiittle far from you, but nobody have a sister or girlfriend or girlfriends sister or anything that would want to give it a try? I even used to play in an all-female game once (not Star Wars though) which was... erm... different... Some of us played male characters and relationships developed between characters and... two of us were kind of fond of playing them out... literally... in dime novel quality Rolling Eyes

STD's and pregnancy we have so far left out, mostly because they are (usually) not much fun to play. Have you ever seen an action movie where the female co-star tells the hero half way through the movie that her period is overdue? Our Star Wars games tend to have quite a movie-like theme somehow which is the main reason for me playing it. I can just picture it all in my mind... And sex scenes sometimes just belong into movies and as long as everybody is mature enough about their own sexuality, it can be a bunch of fun! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: