The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion] Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is something that's been in the works for awhile. A guide to Alien Creation. It still in rough draft form so I love to get some feedback. It lists pretty much all the Special abilities and story factors that have been published for alien species so that u can mix and match when creating your own alien.

http://www.4shared.com/office/KF1cMc7Q/Star_Wars_D6_Alien_Special_Abi.html
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! Thanks for compiling this, Luwingo! 8)
TyCaine
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to post this here, here's a compilation of the official rules from the various West End Games Star Wars sourcebooks, all collated into one resource book called the Official Rules Resource.

It's undergoing final reviews and edits (hence the name being suffixed by "Work In Progress"), but is virtually complete and is available from my GoogleDrive and from the D6 Holocron G+ Community Books page

Hope this is of use to everyone!

T.C.
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the creature creation guide. no rules yet just abilities but about 44 pages of goodness. love to hear some feedback on how to improve.

http://www.4shared.com/file/FDBaKGkk/Star_Wars_D6-_Creature_Creatio.html[url]
Dromdarr_Alark
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luwingo_Spince wrote:
Here is the creature creation guide. no rules yet just abilities but about 44 pages of goodness. love to hear some feedback on how to improve.

What kind of program does it use? I can't seem to open it.
lurker
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TyCaine wrote:
Forgot to post this here, here's a compilation of the official rules from the various West End Games Star Wars sourcebooks, all collated into one resource book called the Official Rules Resource.

It's undergoing final reviews and edits (hence the name being suffixed by "Work In Progress"), but is virtually complete and is available from my GoogleDrive and from the D6 Holocron G+ Community Books page

Hope this is of use to everyone!

T.C.

Wow nice, thanks!

Forgive all spelling errors.
Azai
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it was years ago, but it has been a long time since I've ventured into D6.

Just saw a page back people asking about a NPC collective I made, the one with the pictures on each page. Just wanted to pop in and say Guardian has really gone forward and done a much better job with his npc collectives.

It was a labor of love of course, but it had a lot to be desired. I actually had to download it again from 4shared myself. It is inspiring me to explore D6 again though, but I think Guardians NPC collection is probably the go to one when compared to mine!

On another note though I am wondering if any fans ever collected all the "canon" npcs and put them into a pdf? I know that was one project I played around with on my own a long time ago. Wondered if any else ever tackled it?
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or has 4shared gotten so cluttered with ads that its impossible to download from any more?

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think I made a post here not too long ago with a screencap and "Yes" and "No" arrows around what you should and shouldn't click.

When I'm not feeling so lazy (and read lazy as tied up with two jobs, being primary caregiver of two children while working to meet an RL publishing deadline), I'm going to move my 4shared stuff over to a google drive.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good resource to use (like that) is Dropbox.
wildfire
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dromdarr_Alark wrote:
Luwingo_Spince wrote:

What kind of program does it use? I can't seem to open it.

If your still interested just rename it to a .doc file and it opens fine.
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow sorry didn't realize you having a problem with it. When I renamed it forgot to put a .doc on the end. Fixed it.
bixbam
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the beginning of a minisupplement I made for the Ewoks cartoon series, I allowed comments on the doc and please tell if you have some any suggestions or criticism

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VnetI9NsL15UNu6j6GmBjAGrU3P8iHTASUn2BZKH0RA/edit?usp=sharing
Mojomoe
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I need some help fellas. I'm trying to track down some (VERY) old materials, ostensibly for archive purposes... I've seen too much good stuff swallowed up by the Internet lately. I could use your help!

I ran across a listing for a 'Net.Guide to Advanced Starfighter Maneuvers,' that none of my Google-Fu or Waybacking could track down. Anyone have a lead on that? I'll note that this is different from crmcneill' new Netbook - this one seems to have been around since the early 2000's.

Additionally, take a look at the list in this thread and see if there's anything you have floating around on an old hard drive. I'd love to start preserving this stuff for future players, seeing as SWD6 is seeing something of an OSR:

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4451&highlight=

Thanks!
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well though I wasn't able to find your Net guide on the page you were talking about on the other thread. I was able to get the page to work with most of the links still active.

http://web.archive.org/web/20091022051533/http://geocities.com/jjehrnwa/rpg.html

Hope that helps some. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 36 of 46

Jump to: