The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Different Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Weaponry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Different Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Weaponry.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Different Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Weaponry. Reply with quote

I was thinking, for my character, scince this forum has inspired many ideas, and the discussions are often quite interesting...

Isnt it odd how Mandalorians armor mostly have the same weapons? Hows about some new weaponry ideas to build into the armor or add to a weapon belt?

I added a sonic attack weapon to my hunters belt, and created heavy blaster gauntlets.

Now most of the weapons are modular, so you can mix and match.

What have you guys got?

What about a cryoblaster? Can you stat a freeze gun?
Corise Lucerne
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we see similar weaponry attached to the Mandalorians because the array of mods has been time tested and proven to be an effective combination of equipment for dealing with just about any scenario that they might encounter. I could see adding in some of cool gadgets that Cad Bane had like stun gauntlets or even shockboxing apparatus to the gloves for incapacitating a target.
willg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I added stun gauntlets to my characters armor, along with one of those shield emitters you wear on a wrist, a stun cloak, with the option to add Grav boots or Aratech Repulsor boots if theres a need....I figure having a Jetpack alone got Jango killed and Boba in the Sarlacc.
The armor he originally wore was his old Clone Trooper armor, but he has since utilised armor from Krail Armory, but with modifications and a few add ons. He still has some bits of Clonetrooper armor, like the utility belt

Essentially Im using the old Bobs Fett Concept design, with the other helmet..although he could swap it out for a more Mandalorian style one. The armor is white , showing his Clone trooper heritage, plus its the colour of reflec coating.[/quote]
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd add in a wrist grapple launcher and line to his gear as well.

Imagine if Boba had kept his cool and cut loose the jetpack and fired his grapple to secure himself on the barge instead of ungracefully slamming into the side of the barge and falling into the pit.
willg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, theres a Grapple in there, with winch.
DougRed4
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
I'd add in a wrist grapple launcher and line to his gear as well.

Imagine if Boba had kept his cool and cut loose the jetpack and fired his grapple to secure himself on the barge instead of ungracefully slamming into the side of the barge and falling into the pit.

Yeah, Boba's player picked a pretty crappy time to roll a 1 on the Wild Die when the GM called for a DEX check.

The bigger issue is why the GM was even allowing such an anti-hero as a player character! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: