The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Vanguarrd Pathfinder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Vanguarrd Pathfinder.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Vanguarrd Pathfinder. Reply with quote

Has anyone ever seen deck plans for this scout ship?
Zarn
Force Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought there was something odd about that ship. It's shaped like an arrow or bolt, it's 36m long (and by that measure, perhaps about 4m wide at its widest, non-wing section), it's got a 100 metric ton cargo capacity or 40 cubic meters, and consumables of 6 months.

That makes little sense to me. Unless it looks something like a flying book, topped with a cockpit or something - the only image I've seen of that ship, seems to be top-down, and somewhat reminiscent of an Y-wing (but with a different engine arrangement). If you're maxing the endurance of that ship, you're stuck in what looks to be something the size of your pretty average car - for half a standard year. Not ... ideal.

If it turns out that the image's edge-on, then I guess it might be more like a sideways flying book - but might make more sense, and then I could get the stats to work better.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was asking, as one of the templates in sparks has a pc start out with one, and was wondering if one had the space for modifying it to carry 5 more passengers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: