The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Modifying Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper Armor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Modifying Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper Armor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjaxenomorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Modifying Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper Armor Reply with quote

I have a character in my game who owns some GAR Battle Armor (basically clone trooper Phase I armor minus the helmet). He wants to modify it to provide extra protection, similar to an advanced form of EOD suit.. This would be an easy task, using the rules as given. However, the cost is the issue, since neither stormtrooper nor clone armor has a listed price. Would the cost of improvement be just using salvaged stormtrooper armor?
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say GAR armor is base around 5k. So that would be a good figure for making modifications based on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: