The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

plastic/ cosmetic surgery in SW.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> plastic/ cosmetic surgery in SW.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willg
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: plastic/ cosmetic surgery in SW. Reply with quote

This is one thats not really well defined. Cosmetic surgery in SW.

Thete was a guy , an actor, surgically altered to look like Obi Wan Kenobi, if you recall. He was sent by Vader to mess with Luke Skywalker, but got found out he wasnt Obi Wan.

Dr Evezan was meant to be a cosmetic surgeon. A crazy criminal one..

Also, thetes a device in the Clone Wars used by Obi Wan to resculpt his face to look like someone else. I think it was a temporary effect, or at least easily reversed.

I dont know if this has ever come up in an SWRPG , so i was wondering if you could recall an instance or perhaps generate some stats through discussion.

A character im in process of creating was a renegade Clone Trooper and didnt want to be recognised.

Which surgical droids could do it? That kind of thing...
l
atgxtg
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect nearly any of the surgical droids could alter someone's appearance-at least somewhat. We can do that now. I think superficial changes are easy.

Now changes good enough to fool a genetic scan would be more difficult.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: