The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Desperately looking for an old adventure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters -> Desperately looking for an old adventure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saunderez
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Desperately looking for an old adventure Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm trying to find an old adventure and I hope somebody here can help me. It was for Star Wars d6 and I THINK it was in an InQuest magazine..so yeah, from a while back. I could swear the cover of this issue was Leia as Boushh, but I could be mistaken.

I remember it being published around the time Shadows of the Empire hit shelves and the adventure involved the players being hired by a quarren in some seedy starport city...and the adventure's climax was busting into a hanger where Boba Fett was loading a frozen Solo into Slave I. In the end, it turned out the quarren was working for Fett all along. That's...basically all I can recall.

Does anyone else remember this adventure or know where I could find it?
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know they used to do adventures for the old Star Wras Galaxy magazine that Topps put out. But I wasn't even aware of InQuest magazine. I've got some old adventures sitting on a backup drive somewhere, but I won't be able to get to it until at least Monday. If it doesn't turn up before then from some other user, I'll see what I can do.
saunderez
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on further thought, i think it must have been in one of the Galaxy issues.

edit: found it. issue 7, Assignment: Decoy. Thanks for cluing me in that Galaxy was a magazine, I had completely forgotten about it.

Now to try and find a pdf...
TyCaine
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have that one kicking around, I'd have to check my hard drive...

Not sure where I originally got it from though, let me see what I can find.

T.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gamemasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: