The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

YZ-900 Freighter Stats Seem Off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> YZ-900 Freighter Stats Seem Off.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: YZ-900 Freighter Stats Seem Off. Reply with quote

Seems numerous Sources change its stats... What do you guys recommend?

Wookiepedia - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/YZ-900_freighter

D6 Holocron - http://d6holocron.com/wiki/index.php?title=YZ-900_Transport
(these are the stats used for the collections book as far as I can tell)

Exodus - http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/YZ-900_Freighter
(Note it states its source is wookiepedia but offers stats missing which are nowhere in line with d6.)

What are your guys suggestions to follow for consumables, cost, cargo capacity,etc?

Also - do you all now of any ships with similar stats? Nice Cargo, Nice Hull that are reasonable priced for me to other my players? Something that can be crewed by only one or two would be best, I only have 4 characters atm, but may injects 1-2 gm characters just because.

They plan to upgrade and all and like the YZ-900 but I'm worried my offer of a broken down one will still be too expense a goal for what it supposed to be the main ship for their adventures...
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I'm thinking of going with 250tons cargo and 4months consumables unless I get other recommendations soon. Will probably be having a session tonight and may or may not get to our group attempting to begin work on the ship.

EDIT: Got my hands on a Star Wars Gamer 2 magazine - Gonna run those stats through a conversion and see what I get.
tetsuoh
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose by official publication for d20 - it has 500tons and 9months.

Um so that transfers right over to D6.

Gry - if you see this - my copy of the collection book has the D6 Holocron's stats, and by source material - is incorrect....

I'm working on a much bigger look at stat shifts to from various sources of number books and websites about the most prominent ships in Star Wars as well, and well... its getting interesting to say the least. Will Post once done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: