The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Old Republic Characters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Old Republic Characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jatrell
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Old Republic Characters Reply with quote

Anyone have a link to a book that contains the characters of the old republic era, such as Darth Tyranus, Mace Windu, Zam Westal etc. Thanks for any info

Jatrell
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an Attack of the Clones Sourcebook out there that's really good. I'm pretty sure you can find a link to it in the Fan Made sourcebooks thread, and I'm pretty sure I have a link to it in the Fan Books section of my 4shared (see the link in my tagline).

Also, there might be some stats from older characters in the Legacy Era fanbook thread.

There are bound to be characters that haven't been converted or drafted, and I'll be honest, they're hard to do and do the character justice. You could use conversion tools to draft them, but in some sense that's harder than just building them from scratch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: