The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

SAGA to D6 Conversion Index Update
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> SAGA to D6 Conversion Index Update
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: SAGA to D6 Conversion Index Update Reply with quote

Hello, everyone. It seems that the index I posted to our SAGA to D6 conversion PDFs had some serious omissions. Apparently there were more than 100 entries that were omitted. I'm not really sure how it happened, but I've fixed it now. I'm confident now that the the index is about as free from error as any WEG SW book out there... which isn't saying much. Smile

Seriously, though, if you find any additional problems, do let me know, and I will do my best to fix them. Here is the link to the updated index:

http://www.4shared.com/office/-zsZkAky/Conversion_Guide_Master_Alpheb.html
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fine job as always. thank you for the update. I enjoyed the afterword at the end. Getting a peek behind the creative curtain is always a treat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: