The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Indiana Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules -> Indiana Jones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ziltmilt
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Indiana Jones Reply with quote

Not sure if this is the right forum, but ... I made an interesting find at a used book store. I bought an incomplete boxed set of the WEG Indiana Jones material. It doesn't have the Masterbook or the Master Card Deck, but it came with the World of Indiana Jones, several books with 3 adventures each, a GM screen, and a Raiders sourcebook.

If I ever run a pulp adventure game, I'm thinking of just using the current WEG d6 Pulp rules along w/ this material. There's tons of stuff here ... what would you do? run these with the original Masterbook rules or just reinterpret stats for a d6 game?

BTW, I noticed a book for sale on Ebay that was something from WEG in the mid-90s .. a Masterbook/d6 conversion guide and it's on Ebay for the low, low price of $470.00!!
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$470? Ouch.

I managed to get a copy of the Masterbook about 2 years ago, but haven't actually played it yet. It is quite a bit different from d6, so there will be a fair bit of interpreting between the two, but it can be done. Good luck Smile

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Official Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: